- I was very pleased with the care received by Dr. Muxlow and all the health care providers and support staff. It's been a good experience all around.
- Very thorough and professional. I highly recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic work.
- Dr. Muxlow shows a great amount of care to his patients and is open to any questions you may have.
- I have told them that Dr. Muxlow is certainly a doctor you can put your faith in. I recommend him highly.
- I would and do highly recommend Dr. Muxlow! He and his staff are the greatest!
- Nice place to get care. Pleasant surroundings, friendly and capable staff and very short waiting times.
- It was a great experience, the Doctor listened to my concerns and was very helpful with my problem.
- Dr. Muxlow is a great doctor and surgeon. He paid attention to my needs and goals. He made me feel myself again and better then before. My first surgery ever and it was a great experience from start to finish.
- Dr. Muxlow is awesome! I'm a medical provider but he doesn't treat me like one. He treats me like I assume he treats everyone else! He's kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He gives options for treatment and he's always genuinelyConcerned about how I'm doing! In a world of specialists who just want to rack up Numbers dr muxlow stands out not only for his skill but for his bedside manner and compassionate manner.
- Very professional and knowledgable, explained things in layman's terms while making sure I understood the medical side of the injury. Kindly walked me through the shot process.
- As far as I am concerned, he is skilled,highly competent, and friendly.He takes the time to explain to you.
- I would recommend that friends and acquaintances seeking consultation about shoulder issues make an appointment with him. He is thorough in his examinations and clear in his explanations and his recommendations.
- If you need care and or surgery for your knee, Dr. Muxlow is one to see. He had appt. within a week, which was appreciated, though I know he's booked 4-6 wks out for surgery.
- Dr. Muxlow was very professional and explained issues in terms I could understand. Very pleased with the entire office staff....
- Dr. Muxlow takes patients at 7:00 AM. Wish all other physicians would start that early. People get to see him before they have to be at work. I told him it was great him being in at 7:00 AM.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Chad J. Muxlow, D.O., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required